Wednesday 7 August 2013

Top 10 under £10

IF TEN BEAUTY PRODUCTS UNDER TEN POUNDS IS WRONG, THEN I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT! So, here are my faaaaavourite fashion and beauty items at the moment that all cost less than £10...

*************


10. Forever 21 sunglasses £4.90
I got some pink sunglasses in Forever 21 a little while ago, and they actually have some really nice ones in there at the moment! Here is my Outfit Of The Day showing what I wore my Forever 21 sunglasses with :)

~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~

9 . Primark Dresses £8.00 each
Recently I decided to look in the kids section of Primark for skater dresses and I have bought 2 in the last couple of months. I did an Outfit Of The Day post on one here (a pink floral one) and I bought a blue shimmery one this week. If you're vertically challenged enough (like me) then go for it, the kids dresses are a much better length! You have to wait sometimes for a nice dress, I've looked once or twice and not liked anything but I was quite surprised how nice the two that I bought actually are! Although, I was distracted by the Monster's Inc and Monster's University range they've got in there at the moment...and I was worryingly attracted to the Mike Wasowski backpack.....


~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~

8. Primark Fluffy Socks £2.00 (for two pairs)
My mum got some fluffy socks from Primark for Christmas and I have been jealous ever since because they are sooooo soft and I didn't expect them to be as nice seeing as they're pretty cheap, they even stayed soft after being washed. While I was in there this week I got this pair; which are different to my Mum's ones but they're still really nice because they are made of lots of teeny soft bobbles! Obviously, it is a bit warm for them at the moment, but I can't resist a fluffy sock for winter to stop my tootsies getting chilly!

~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~


7. Gilly Hicks Body Mist £10.00
The last time I bought a Gilly Hicks spray, it only cost £6, and seemed a good alternative to the more expensive Hollister fragrances...but they seem to have put the prices up to £10 now. Either way, I can't deny the amazing (and quite addictive) smell of them!

~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~


6. New Look Punctuation earrings £4.99 (£2.50 on sale)
Since I had my second ear piercing done in March, I have been buying cool mismatching earrings so I can wear all different ones and not look like a walking jumble sale....so these are perfect!

~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~



5. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream £7.99
I haven't stopped raving about this BB Cream so my full review is here. It's definitely a good change from wearing foundation every day!

~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~


4. Barry M Gelly Effect Nail Varnish £3.99
Everyone loves these, and everyone should! I have the red one but definitely would like to try the pastel blue and lilac ones! I don't think my love for Barry M will ever end... :)








~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~


3. Sleek Contour Kit £9.99
For how pale I am, and continue to be even through a major heatwave -it's a miracle for me to find something like this that suits my skin! The contour kit comes in light, medium and dark and the brown contour powder is a nice alternative to using bronzer to contour, because I find most bronzers too shimmery. It also has a highlighting powder; it's subtle but definitely works!

~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~


2. Maybelline Dream Touch Cream Blush in...erm...the pink one (I have no idea what the colour is called!) £6.49
Personally, I find this blush much better than powder ones because it has a shimmer so it looks more healthy and dewy on my skin. This one has been one of my favourites for quite a while!

~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~


1. Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick in 01 £5.49
All of the Kate Moss lipsticks are soooo good and I really want to try her new matte range! The colour of this one though is especially nice, so this is definitely my number 1 at the moment! :) My post including this lisptick is here.

*************

If you liked this post, or if £10 wasn't cheap enough for you extreme couponing folks, then take a look at my top 5 under £5!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...