Saturday 3 August 2013

Maybelline BB Cream: Review

Like a good postman, I have delivered! And here is the post reviewing my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream that I said I would do in my "What is BB Cream?" post (we're asking all the big questions over here...)


This is the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in light and it is £7.99 so it is not one of the high end ones

This is the first BB Cream I have ever used so I don't have any other brands or anything to compare this one with, but I can compare it to wearing foundation....
~As you can see in the swatches, it seems almost watery compared to foundation but it actually blends just as well
~It does not give as much coverage as foundation
~It leaves a much more "healthy" and dewy look than foundation
~It feels a lot nicer on my skin than foundation, less heavy/cakey and more light and moisturising but also sort of cleansing as if it doesn't clog your pores like foundation does

So, as you can probably tell, I am a fan! If you need heavy coverage then I wouldn't go for it, but I think it's a nice alternative to foundation during summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...