Monday 29 July 2013

FOTD: Kate Moss Lipstick





This is my first Face of the Day post, but I always like reading them so I thought I'd give it a go, let me know what you think!

Here is everything I used:

  • E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
  • MUA Cover & Conceal
  • Max Factor FaceFinity Foundation
  • L'oreal True Match Powder/ M&S loose powder (I mixed them together in the pot to make a better colour)
  • Sleek Face Contour and Highlight Kit
  • Maybelline Dream Touch Cream Blush
  • Maybelline Mega Plush Volum'Express Mascara
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob
  • Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick in 01
  • Smashbox Eyeshadow for Blue Eyes in sabel, cream and mocha

I did my face in a fairly standard way so foundation, blusher, highlighter and contouring (I don't do all of this everyday but I did today)
My eyes are done in neutral colours which is how I've been doing them a lot lately, it seems to suit me most to stick to browns, creams and gold colours
I love wearing different lip colours everyday and today I went for this darkish red colour as I bought it a few days ago. I'd seen many of Zoe (from Zoella) 's videos and she was always wearing a deep red lipstick and I LOVED it, but I never knew what brand it was, but in one video she mentioned Kate Moss' lipsticks for Rimmel in shade 01 and I think that's the one she wears, so I bought it straight away and I am so glad I did!

This is my Face of the Day for today! :)

And erm yeah, that's it then...don't do drugs, stay in school...and all that jazz....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...