Saturday 23 November 2013

OOTD: Glitter T-shirt Dress

This is the outfit I wore out for the night last night....


It's mostly from New Look, and here ya go! 










Black and gold glitter dress with necklace: New Look
Leather jacket: New Look - Generation Section
Black patent brogues: New Look
Knee high heart print socks: Boots
Vogue magazine print bag: is from a stall in Camden





The socks are like tights material and have hearts printed on them :)


The dress is black with gold glitter all over it, and it came with the big jewel-y necklace.
I like these shapeless, sort of t-shirt style dresses but they're often too long for me :') Although, this one was alright! :) and I wore it with a black leather jacket from the Generation section of New Look



  This is the bag I used. I bought it in Camden and it is black and gold-ish with cream colours and has previous covers of Vogue magazine printed all over it!

The shoes are black patent brogues which are also from New Look.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...