Friday 1 November 2013

Halloween Costumes!

IT'S HALLOWEEN!!!
And I am SO excited because I haven't dressed up for Halloween in so many years! And this year I could finally bust out one of my many costume ideas....

Sooo, I ended up deciding to be a cat (mainstream, I know...) but on the up side I can make my own cat memes! Which (quite sadly) does make me kinda happy...










I did have a few other costume ideas though...
~My main costume idea which I very nearly went for was a victorian style china doll: with big eyes, long eyelashes, small pouted lips, bright rosy cheeks, frilly socks, sarah jane shoes, a loose white dress and wringlet curl pigtails. I think this was actually my best idea and I'll have to go for it some other time!
~Slightly less imaginative was my idea of going as Katy Perry; I don't really know why, but I wanted to go as Katy Perry from her Candyland videos like how she dresses in the California Gurls music video (I just love her...) Also me and my friend considered going as Katy Perry in her Last Friday Night music video (one of us the nerdy one and one the cool one after she is made over)
~And probably the strangest idea, was me and another friend thought we should go as Shrodinger's Cat; so one of us would be a dead cat and one an alive cat...um yeah don't judge us.

Yes, so quite a range there...but in the end I did decide to just go as a cat! And here is my costume....


Accessories:
Furry black and white tail: my local fancy dress shop (Harlequin Fancy Dress)
Black 'cosplay anime-style' clip on ears: a store on ebay

Outfit:
Black crop top: Boohoo.com
Black leggings: I've had them so long, I have no clue where they're from
Black socks: H&M
Black brogues: New Look

Face and Hair:
Max Factor Face Finity liquid foundation in warm almond 45
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in 002 pink blossom
MUA cover and conceal in light
MUA eyeshadow pallette in innocence
Smashbox 'smokebox' eyeshadow in blacktop
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in 01 black
Sleek contour kit in light
Rimmel ScandalEyes and Chanel mascaras
TRESemme volume and lift extra body mousse
TRESemme 24 hour body amplifying mousse

Which one is the real cat..?








OK which one is the real cat now!?
Meow?




RAWR
I went to my friend's party and twas a good night :) Hope you all had a great Halloween this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...