Saturday 28 September 2013

OOTD: You're on a different road, I'm in the milky way... :)

Today I seem to be rocking the granny shoes and socks look...


Dress: Forever 21
Top: Hype
Cardigan: Depop
Shoes: Topshop
Socks: Boots

I have worn these shoes a lot since I bought them, they've appeared in my last three OOTD posts now! So yes, I like them quite a lot! And Topshop has them in different colours... 😏
The flower garland in my hair was something that my friend gave me yesterday, and I really like it but I'm not sure where it's from. Although there's a stall in camden and I think they sell online too, called PoppyDaisy that have really nice flower headbands like this one 😊

                                                🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...