Monday 19 August 2013

V Festival: OOTD

I went to V Festival on Saturday, and it was AMAZING; even despite the questionable liquids being thrown around in the crowds, the atmosphere was so good and I just want to go back right now :') 
Anyway, just thought I'd share my outfit of the day...
~ Top: American Eagle
~ Bandeau: New Look
~ Shorts: Forever 21
~ Flower Headband: PoppyDaisy (stall in Camden)
~ Socks: Primark
~ Wellies: Stolen from my Mum ;) (I think they're originally from Matalan though)

I brought my ducky print raincoat from Primark in case it rained (and it did a bit) literally EVERYONE there was wearing this coat....that's Primark for ya! :')

Oo close ups! Forever21 are having an amazing sale right now -I got those shorts for £4.50! The bandeau was on sale in New Look for £2. The Primark coat was £9 and socks £1.50. And the headband was £3. And I got the top quite a while ago in American Eagle -it was like $30...whatever that is! 

That's it then! And I'll just start counting down to V Fest 2014 right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...