Saturday 31 August 2013

OOTD: Bye Summer!

As sad as it is, summer is actually ending... :( But any excuse for an outfit of the day, huh!


I got most of this outfit when I went shopping in London yesterday to Camden, Covent Garden and Oxford Street, it was really good but now my feet are literally dead! It was a good mix of places to go as there are all the quirky unique things in Camden, high street shops in Oxford Street (even though I spent the whole time in Topshop) and Covent Garden has odd but cool shops! And I did stop off at Stratford Westfield on the way home because I was too lazy to find some of the shops I wanted in Oxford Street! 
But by far, the best part of the day was having lunch at The Whole Foods Market! It was the first time I have actually eaten in there as before all I have done is spend half my day drooling over all the cakes, fruit, salad and uh just everything in there...I'm getting hungry just typing this! 


Jumper: Gilly Hicks
Shorts: Topshop
Frill socks: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Old edition Radley

And I just clipped my hair back like this! :) Thanks for reading, hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...