Monday 3 June 2013

Outfit of the Day...and Yay for the first sunny bank holiday ever!




that's me, demonstrating my...erm....swag?

This is my OOTD from last Monday which was SUNNY!!! WOOOO! Unless you live in England, you probably won't understand how amazing this moment was but...it was seriously like the first EVER sunny and fairly warm bank holiday!
So i took full advantage of the rare oppertunity to wear a summery outfit and it felt so good! :)

I wore.....
a flowery crop top from Topshop (it is actually a pyjama top but it's waaayyy too nice to wear to bed so yeah I wear it out!)
my denim jacket is from American Eagle (I have blogged about it before: http://sparklybluesandrainbowshoes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/denim-jacket.html )
floral bodycon skirt with a zip down the front from H&M
flowery box bag from Primark
and nude coloured loafers from Next

I actually liked this outfit once I had it on but I sort of just put random things together and changed a few bits as I was going along until I got to this. It is unusual for me not to have things match each other's colour and pattern cos I am like obsessed with matchy-matchy things! But I sort of broke away from that a bit (for me) and in this case, I liked it :)
Yep...I look quite excited about my loafers!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...