Tuesday 9 April 2013

Trend: Comic Book Print

POW~~~~BOOM~~~~ZAP

Comic book print has been really popular since the new year and all the high street shops like Topshop have had loads of stuff in this style

 
One of the pieces in this style is this bodycon skirt from Topshop with animated words on it
Then the other comic trend is like an actual cartoon strip like these leggings from Polyvore.com
Personally I love this style and was happy to find all these clothes in the last five or six months!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In June last year, I made this dress :) I had thought about a dress in a comic strip style for a really long time but then I found this AMAZEBALLS fabric on etsy.com (etsy has some pretty hawt stuff by the way!) And yeah I made a shift dress from the fabric which took me about an hour and a half in total



I wore the dress to a party and for that night I wore red shoes and made some bows out of the fabric to stick on them! I also wore these earrings from punkypins.co.uk which have a popart style face on them. Yeah, so this is the dress and me wearing it, just a post to say comic book style is coooooool and my claim on the fact I did it before Topshop so MEH!



WHOA, it's sideways...

PARTAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...